Turtle Rock/No Logic
You can get to any of the entrances of Turtle Rock using overworld glitches:
- To get to the Laser Bridge entrance, use the Laser Bridge Mirrorwrap or the Laser Bridge Mirrorless Screenwrap.
- To get to the entrances on the middle ledge, use spin speed or hookshot speed to clip through the corner of the ledge above.
- To enter the top entrance without the required items, teleport on top of the rock.
If you don't have the Moon Pearl, you can use Fake Flute to get Link state in the Dark World and then climb Death Mountain to do one of the above glitches, or use the mirror clip to reach the middle ledge in bunny form.
Somaria to the roller room
Be careful not to fall after corrupting the transition with the cane -- falling will take you to an empty room adjacent to Agahnim 2 where you can't do anything except save and quit. Part of the railing isn't there anymore.
After reaching the chests, mirror or take a death. Going through the south door may hardlock you.
Where you can go
- To do: Lava dive to Agahnim
- To do: STC to Ganon's Tower
Getting the prize
Double YBA to Trinexx
You can reach Trinexx with two bottles, skipping the requirement for the big key and the Cane of Somaria.
Wrong warp to Arrghus
If you have defeated Arrghus in Swamp Palace (NL), and you don't need to defeat Trinexx, you can wrong warp to a room on the same supertile as Arrghus' room to collect the Turtle Rock prize. Perform a subtile YBA in the north door leading to the rupee room you forgot was even there, then walk directly north and fall in a pit made of question marks to reach the tile where you'll collect a prize if Arrghus is dead.
(To do: images)