Tower of Hera/No Logic
The Tower of Hera is a hub that you can reach from many different places using No Logic glitches. You may end up collecting many of your crystals in its boss room.
You can reach Hera very quickly with only boots. From the old man cave, do one of the Hera clips to wrap the screen and enter the Hera entrance.
You will also frequently enter Hera from other dungeons, often to collect their dungeon prizes:
- Misery Mire (NL) using the Mire to Hera clip
- Palace of Darkness (NL), using a supertile YBA
- Hyrule Castle (NL), using a subtile YBA from the sewer key-rat room, particularly useful in dungeon ID swapping
- Swamp Palace (NL), using a subtile YBA in the first trench room, shown in this gif
- Skull Woods (NL), using a spin supertile YBA to fall into the top of Hera: image guide
If you have the hookshot, Herapot (a minor glitch!) is a fast way to get from the ground floor (2F) to 5F.
Where you can go
- Swamp Palace (NL): Hera to Swamp is a bomb clip that takes you from the 4th floor of Hera to on top of the hammer pegs in Swamp. This is commonly used as a way to enter the middle of Swamp with keys, especially if you do Mire to Hera first so that you're bringing Mire keys.
- Hyrule Castle (NL): The Hera to Sewer bomb clip is useful in dungeon ID swapping.
Getting the crystal
If you have the hookshot or the big key, you have free reign of Hera and can easily collect its crystal.
If you have neither of those, one option is to use Kiki Skip to enter PoD in cave state, then YBA to Hera, then fall to the 3rd floor and open the big door. Leave and re-enter Hera and now you can climb to the top without a big key. You're also likely to naturally encounter another way to bring a big key to Hera in your run.