Bunny Pocket is a glitch where the player can perform a one time Y-item use in Bunny-state in places that they normally would not be able.
Bunny Pocket can only store a single use of the following items:
- Fire Rod
- Ice Rod
- Magic Powder
- Cane of Somaria
- Cane of Byrna**
Item Dash Method
- Obtain Link-state in the Underworld without having the Moon Pearl. (This is typically done by performing Dungeon Bunny Revival, getting grabbed by a Wallmaster, or exiting an appropriate connector in Crossed Entrance mode).
- Do an Item Dash with one of the listed items to dash out of a doorway to the Overworld to store the item use.
- Switch to an item that can be used in Bunny form (Mirror, Bottle) and then Bunny-Link should do a single use of the stored item.
- Obtain Link-state in the Overworld without having the Moon Pearl. (This is typically done by performing Overworld Bunny Revival, or Tree-Pulling while in Super Bunny state.)
- Move to an Underworld entrance and place a bomb to damage boost to enter to activate Lonk-state.
- While in the underworld use one of the listed items while going up a spiral staircase. The glitch will be armed if Link is walking around stuck in the item use animation.
- Re-enter the Overworld and then switch to an item that can be used in Bunny form (Mirror, Bottle) and then Bunny-Link should do a single use of the stored item
- Obtain Link-state in the Underworld (as above)
- Use a Y-item while you're exiting
- If the animation of the Y-item is long enough (for example Shovel) and/or you can exit quickly enough, the item usage will be stored.
- The Bunny Pocket glitch will be disarmed if the player takes damage.
- While using Lonk-State to activate the glitch avoid the edges of pits or else the player may become stuck in a movement animation and have to use the item again and deactivate.
- Using this glitch from the "fake bow" you get in the archery game stores the item use, but you will be unable to activate it without a bow of your own, including disabling your use of the mirror or bottle until you deactivate the storage, for example by taking damage from an enemy.
- *Hammer can be stored to smash pegs or pots but it will not damage enemies.
- **Cane of Byrna can be used by activating the glitch with Mirror/Bottle and then immediately switching to Byrna.
This glitch is mainly useful in entrance modes to sequence break entering the back of Skull Woods without the Moon Pearl.
In Entrance modes this may be used for numerous edge case uses such as activating the crystal switch in Tower of Hera to access enemies for Dungeon Bunny Revival.
|Bunny Pocket - Fire Rod in Skull Woods|