Door State Extension
|Door State Extension|
Door State Extension is a glitch that allows the player to pass through some obstacles by extending the distance the game presumes Link is still within a doorway.
- Walk up against the rail.
- Move one frame to the LEFT.
- Move out of the door by pressing .
- As you are walking, drop a Somaria Block and let go of the D-Pad.
- Move one frame to the LEFT and then press .
The Boots method is mainly used in the north doors in the main hub of Misery Mire:
- While in the doorway, walk straight down and line up with the rail.
- Once against the rail, move UP one frame. (Use a sword buffer if necessary)
- Tap at the same time. If done correctly Link will dash through the rail.
Fairy Catch Net Dash
- Face LEFT and Sword Charge while in the door frame.
to move out towards the rail until X-coordinate is
- Release a Fairy from a bottle and then menu to the Bug Net.
- Pause for a moment for the Fairy to start moving and then do a Net Dash ( ) to try and catch the Fairy on the same frame that Link's starts to move after charging the dash.
- Hold after the catch text box and Link should clip through the wall if successful.
Uses and Examples
|Door State Extension - Icebreaker||Door State Extension - Mire Hub North|