Getting an ALttPR Game File
- Grab an emulator
- Locate a copy of "Zelda no Densetsu: Kamigami no Triforce" (this is the Japanese version of the game)
- Visit Veetorp's ALttPR Patcher website
- The Resources page describes what's been changed from the regular release of the game
- The Options page describes different states, logics, goals, difficulties, and variations for the Randomizer
Initialize the Generator
- Click on "Generate Game," then "Generate Randomized Game"
- Feed the site your "Zelda no Densetsu: Kamigami no Triforce" ROM
Choose some settings
By using the ROM Gear Menu you can:
- Alter the Heart Beep speed
- Change your Player Sprite
- Set your Menu Speed
- Set your Life Indicator Heart color
- Toggle QuickSwap (disabled in Race ROMs)
- Toggle Background Music
Generate a ROM
- The "Generate Race ROM" button will make a Race ROM. A Race ROM does not allow viewing of the spoiler log (lists all items that are placed in item locations).
- The "Generate ROM" button to the right of "Generate Race ROM" will generate a regular ROM. A regular ROM does allow viewing of the spoiler log and are not intended for racing.