Swamp Palace/No Logic
The Swamp Palace is an end place form many route using No Logic glitches. You may end up collecting many of your crystals in its boss supertile.
You can reach Swamp if you have acces to the third floor of Tower of Hera (NL) with bombs or YBA from Thieves' Town (NL). Depending on your entrace you may need a key to continue in the dungeon, this is why entering in cave state from Hera could be interesting.
- Tower of Hera (NL) using the Hera to Swamp teleport.
- Thieves' Town (NL), using a supertile YBA, possible via uncle YBA.
- Desert Palace (NL), using a somaria transition corruption or a doble YBA both methods by prdwong. In addition a Death hole to get to Arrghus.
You can dupe the prize of Swamp, given that you already have killed Arrghus, to:
- In the Light World, drain the dam and Save & Quit (you can do it as soon the cutscene)
- Start at the Mountain Cave (you need to avoid any overworld transition)
- Climb to Tower of Hera doing the clip Hera clips
- Make the Hera to Swamp teleport
- Exit and re-enter the dungeon (the water will be up)
Fake Clippers in the entrance
It is possible to continue without flippers using fake clippers. It is really hard getting into position and doing correctly the inputs, but there is a select buffer method, the following video was made by Joshua#2001
|Select buffering fake clippers: 10 cycles of < , <v, <v|
|Position for East YBA||Skipping flippers from Left Side Swamp|
Remember to back up (more than 2px) before the transition for a west YBA and that this YBA removes the sprites (therefore Arrghus)
|West YBA from the second room|
The usual way to get to Arrghus directly is to Death Hole from Desert Palace, this could also skip the need for Hookshot to kill Arrghus (using the unlocked camera). You can also YBA from the next room after the main hub, but this causes VRAM and crashes in the Super NT, shown in 
Where you can go
- Tower of Hera (NL): You can get to Tower of Hera using a YBA from the first flood gate or using a north somaria transition corruption in the main hub and exiting East (there appear holes that you have to avoid). You may need a diagonal upleft to clip the rail.
|YBA from SP to Hera||STC from SP to Hera||With visible holes|
- Skull Woods (NL): You can get to Mothula or its supertile using a east supertile YBA or 2 east subtile with a door juke (to do:add images).
Getting the crystal
As mentioned before, you can kill Arrghus from Desert Palace (NL) with a Death Hole or walking as intended from Tower of Hera. You can also get the prize from Skull Woods (NL) Mothula super tile. If you really want to avoid Swamp Palace, this is a usual dungeon to use the Sewer door deletion and from Agahnim's room get to the sewers, change the ID and get the prize from Tower of Hera's Moldorm.